Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Grande Apologia

i apologize for the lack of posting in the last week and a half, i have been up to my eyeballs in work for finals and the like, and after all that i still have to move all of my things to a different building. I do, however have some exciting news, i have been published in a philosophy journal, along with a few of my friends and fellow majors. pretty good stuff. I also have a few trips planned for over break that i will be able to utilize my camera, NYC and Ocean City being chief among them, and i may get an Olympus 850sw for the mountain, its a good quality camera, and the freeze and waterproof casing would be great to capture some shots on the mountain. other than that, i am very excited to take a photography class next semester, and be able to get back to the basics. I'm sure once that gets started, ill have much more interesting things to post. in the meanwhile, i must get back to writing more philosophy..

pax, amor, fidelis
halzyon

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the publishing credit. And I look forward to the photos from your break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the phil journal!! and lets take a photo trip! wouldnt you LOVE that... just YOU and MEEEE?!!!

    ReplyDelete